With the growing popularity of SaaS (Software as a Service) tools, many companies are turning to this approach to improve operations productivity.
This trend will continue in 2022, with several new SaaS tools designed to help businesses across different industries gain efficiency and streamline their processes across sectors.
As a result, workflow productivity tools have taken the market by storm, and they’re only expected to get better in the future.
The SaaS market, in particular, is expected to grow at an impressive 16.4% CAGR and to reach $94.9 billion by 2022.
Top 8 SaaS Tools to improve operations productivity in 2022
Employee productivity is critical to the success of any business, yet it’s also an often-overlooked area.
As a result, SaaS) tools have been widely adopted by enterprises in the last few years.
This has led to an increase in productivity and efficiency across the board, resulting in cost reduction and higher profit margins for most businesses that use them.
According to SaaS solution providers, the same trend is expected to continue over the next three years.
Let’s take this opportunity to look at six SaaS tools that can help improve operations productivity starting from 2022.
Here are the details!
Appcues is one of those unique product management tools. Instead of being a software project management app, it’s a marketing tool with features that you might expect from a more general platform, such as Basecamp or Trello.
In addition, its focus on User Experience (UX) and visual cues makes it a great tool for SaaS onboarding and for building intuitive user experiences and walkthroughs. The Appcues’ guide will provide a detailed account on how you can create the most effective SaaS onboarding experiences by highlighting some brilliant examples and tips.
It was founded by former HubSpot employees who realized how tough it is for marketing teams (especially smaller ones) to build incredible products on their own. Hence, they created Appcues as an affordable alternative.
Here are a few advantages of using this tool.
- Build high-converting segmented onboarding tours
- Keep track and measure onboarding efforts without the need for any developers
It offers an Essentials plan which starts at 249 USD per month. The Growth Plan is priced at 879 USD per month and the Enterprise plan is fully customizable, and prices are available on request.
Document360 is a knowledge management software for creating a well-organized knowledge base to help internal customer support agents, scale up corporate operations internally, empower employee with the right knowledge, etc. The uses cases for the product can vary depending on the business. With Document360 you can create, maintain, and publish all your documentation needs on a single platform.
It has a minimal and clean user interface and provides tools to serve both content creators and users/customers. And with multilingual support, it is simple to give relevant information globally. It also supports multiple integrations like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Chrome, Zendesk, Zapier, Intercom, Freshdesk etc.
- It offers state-of-the-art editors like Markdown and WYSIWYG, Category manager, AI-Powered Search, and more for all your documentation needs.
- It’s an easy-to-use tool that’s ideal for those who aren’t that tech-savvy and produce documentation like SOP, Employee Handbook, Internal process Documentation, FAQ pages, and more.
There are three levels of pricing plans: Startup at $99, Business at $249, Enterprise at $499. And an Enterprise plus plan according to customer needs. Document360 also offers a 14-day free trial.
3. Abstract API
Abstract API, an API testing solution and management platform, has been praised by users for improving productivity, monitoring performance, and encouraging collaboration between teams.
When it comes to critical features, it’s clear that Abstract API stands out among its competitors with support for RESTful APIs and simple deployment options through SSH or Github.
Not only that, but administrators will love how easy it is to manage different accounts across multiple organizations or systems.
Those who want more control over security are also happy with two-factor authentication (2FA) solutions, which can be added on as needed for a specific account.
User reviews suggest that much of Abstract API’s popularity comes from integrating with other platforms, tracking data seamlessly across multiple tools, and helping organizations work together more efficiently.
Here is a list of advantages particular to abstract API.
- It provides angular email validation to help you separate your real incoming clients from the spam contacts flooding in through your email list.
- The tool is simple to implement, integrates with a wide range of other software, and is easy to maintain.
- It has a database of thousands of expert use cases focused on email verification, fraudulence alerts, and IP location tracing. These can help customers deal with operational challenges with the tool immediately.
There are three levels of pricing: Basic ($49/month), Pro ($99/month), and Enterprise ($199/month). The basic plan includes 15 hours per month of app monitoring and full access to your dashboard. The pro plan gives you unlimited app monitoring plus high availability (HA) checks, HTTP traffic capture, and dashboards customized for each user.
4. Zendesk Chat
Zendesk Chat has found such success because it simply makes customer service more accessible.
Zendesk is a flexible, scalable platform that makes it easy for your entire team to handle customer issues across multiple channels.
With features like built-in live chat and phone support integration, you can easily delegate different support roles among your staff and take some load off your top performers.
The software also tracks all customer interactions, so you can measure how fast someone typically responds or how many questions they need to answer before closing an issue. This information will let you know when there are gaps in coverage or opportunities for new hires who can focus on specific areas of your business.
Here is a list of benefits you can avail with Zendesk Chat.
- It helps send more targeted responses automatically matched to the client queries.
- The organized chat routing prevents the crash of agents’ lineup while providing seamless support to the clients.
- The Zendesk chatbot is fully customizable for a unique customer experience every time.
It offers a Team Suite at 49 USD. The Suite Growth plan is priced at 79 USD, and the Suite professional plan is priced at 99 USD. All tiered plans are available for a free trial before starting the paid subscription.
Hubspot is a well-rounded sales and marketing tool that offers a complete marketing solution for small businesses. Their support team is knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. Integrating Hubspot with Salesforce has created an incredibly robust system for managing all aspects of your business on one platform.
Here are the main advantages you can avail yourself with Hubspot CRM.
- It helps integrate unlimited users within its tiered pricing plans.
- It helps add live chat options and automated conversational bots to ease your customer service process.
- The integration of ticketing, team email, and calling options to help clear agent bottlenecks and deal with customer queries faster.
Hubspot has one of the most transparent pricing plans on our list. Its Starter tier charges $200 per month for up to 3 users and 1 GB of storage (useful for SMBs). The Pro tier starts at $600 per month for up to 10 users and 8 GB of storage (perfect for growing SMBs), while its Enterprise tier costs $2,000 per month with unlimited users and 30 GBs of storage.
Dropbox is a free service (up to 2 GB) that allows you to store, access, and share your files with anyone. It also makes it easy for multiple people to work on a file simultaneously.
In addition, there are no limits on how much you can upload or who can access it from where.
For example, a business owner might use Dropbox as an alternative storage option (in addition to its servers) to ensure employees always have recent copies of important documents, regardless of their location.
This can help increase efficiency and productivity across teams and keep businesses competitive by saving time and money on more expensive storage solutions that may not offer as many features or services.
Here is a list of benefits of the Dropbox Saas tool.
- It offers an intelligent suggestion that helps recommend new content to users based on their interests and activity.
- The paper to Dropbox transition is super easy and makes team collaborations a breeze.
- The real-time sync option makes it possible for users in multiple locations to collaborate, share and store files without experiencing any time lags.
Prices for Dropbox vary according to plan and features, but most plans will allow you enough storage for 10 or more users. Here’s a breakdown of pricing: Free – 2 GB (for signing up) / $9.99 per month (100 GB) / $19.99 per month (200 GB) / $49.99 per month (500 GB) / Unlimited Storage: $99.99 per month.
Hubstaff is a time tracking Saas tool that makes it easy for teams of all sizes to collect and analyze data about their work.
Their features range from scheduling, screenshots, billing, and invoicing to performance monitoring of individual workers.
In addition, it can easily integrate with Slack, Jira, Asana, and 30+ other applications!
Hubstaff’s desktop app allows you to track your employees while they are working in real-time. This way, you can ensure everyone is staying on task. It also sends alerts whenever certain events occur, such as when a new project starts or when an employee has been inactive for too long.
Here is a list of benefits you can get from switching over to Hubstaff.
- It offers productivity monitoring and a time tracking feature, making it possible to set real-time KPIs for remote and onsite employees.
- The tool can be integrated with payroll software to create a seamless management system for automated payments.
- You can also create summarized and detailed productivity reports or individual members depending on their weekly, monthly, or custom period data.
Hubstaff charges a flat fee for its service ($5 per month) and lets users pay by only paying for what they use (pay as you go). It also offers a free version but with fewer features. The pricing structure of Hubstaff will work well for businesses on tight budgets since they can start small and not have to worry about paying monthly fees.
Scribe is a Chrome extension and desktop app that automatically creates step-by-step guides for you by capturing a process you complete and converting it into written instructions and images.
Simply click “Record,” do process you want to share and the guide is created instantly. You can then modify text and screenshots, then share with select individuals or the world.
Scribe dramatically reduces the time it takes to show a coworker or customer a process. It can also drastically shorten the time to create SOPs, work guides, process documentation and more.
Here is a list of benefits of using Scribe:
- Automatically create step-by-step guides – including written instructions and screenshots – for teammates or customers.
- Modify screenshots with highlights, redaction and more in seconds.
- Embed Scribes in knowledge bases (Guru, Notion, etc.), project management tools (Asana, Clickup, etc.), content management systems, help centers and more.
Scribe’s Chrome extension is free forever with unlimited usage but some feature limitations. Scribe’s Pro pricing is $29/month for each user, and this provides screenshot redaction, a desktop app and more.
By 2020, 70% of software companies have moved to cloud-based software. This is good news because it can save time and money with SaaS tools that increase productivity in various aspects of your business.
In addition, these products allow you to focus on tasks that add value.
Start using these six SaaS tools right away so you can reap their benefits by 2022!