How to track the task execution and the % of SLAs completion in Jira?
How can you fast make your consumers happy with your services? Is there any way to achieve this aim as quickly as possible, or at the very least ensure that you can follow the task execution?
Using some SaaS solutions and Setting SLAs to satisfy customer expectations and boost team performance is one of the ways to achieve this goal. In this article, you can learn how to use SLA in Jira to keep track of how much time has gone and how much time is left to complete an issue in time.
If you are new to SLAs, we’ll walk you through what they are and how they work in Jira.
How can SLAs become helpful to your business success?
SLA, or Service Level Agreement, is one of the most common ways to learn about people’s expectations and how to achieve them.
Consider the following scenario: your consumer asks you a question or has an issue that requires a solution.
It would be great if you had a solution to assist your customer service staff in managing all of these inquiries and determining when to respond. How much time do you have till this request is responded to or the issue is resolved?
SLAs help in such situations. It’s especially helpful if they provide a way to track the percentage of completion SLAs to the target date.
It is a real-life scenario in which SLA can assist. It may improve both the efficiency of your team and the customer satisfaction with your service.
How to measure the percentage of completion SLA?
We guess that this feature may be helpful to a wide range of individuals and businesses. So, we enhanced our SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on by the ability to track not only elapsed and remaining time but also the percentage of completion SLA to the target date.
Now you can see how much of the SLA you set has been accomplished. Look at the following Jira SLA report to see how it works:
- You define the SLA, choose the appropriate criteria, and save the settings. When you have finished, you can check the percentage of completion SLA to the target date after everything is set (click the SLA timer to get the detailed SLA data, as it’s shown in the screenshot below).
How can it help your team and your company?
- You have full control over what has been completed in time and where the employee work should be corrected.
- Your team can monitor the percentage of completion SLAs, which aim is to assist in managing their time effectively. So that they can fulfill customer requests in time.
- Your consumers will be more satisfied and trust you more and more.
- You can attract more customers when you get a stronger brand and image.
Setting up SLAs may have a lot of advantages, mainly if you use a feature that allows you to track the percentage of SLAs that have been completed by the target date. You can try SLA Time and Report for Jira plugin, which includes similar features.
We hope this article has given you a better understanding of SLAs and how they may benefit businesses.