Have you created an incredible application, but don’t know how to tell potential buyers about it? Then you definitely need a mobile app marketing strategy. There are many ways to promote your app. Here you will find only some of them. This is not a recipe or definitive guide to action. Each app is unique, so your marketing strategy should be also unique. But only time can show you what will work out for your product promotion.
- Start a blog. It can be a good place to tell people about your app. If you already have a blog, then you just need to create a post with a story about the upcoming release and later about the updates of your application. If you do not have a blog yet, there are a large number of blogging platforms where you can simply sign up and start writing. Everything is very simple. If you don’t like the idea of blogging, then you can create a website with at least a couple of web pages describing the application. In time you will be able to develop it more, if you see that it gives you results.
- Social media can play a good role in promoting your app. You can share all the information about your application on pages in social networks, and if your friends like your application, they will share it with their friends. Also make it possible to share directly from the application, and then it will attract people from social networks even more. You can join groups on social networks that are dedicated to application development. This will help both in the development and promotion of the application. It doesn’t matter which social network you prefer. It is important to create an online presence in order to convey information about the application to more people.
- Most people prefer to watch videos rather than read plain text. You can create a cool video about your app using various tricks to make it even more interesting. Create a video that will be useful to most people. And do this before launching the app to get users right at launch. This is one of the best fractional marketing services before the release.
- ASO is a huge process of app optimization and it deserves a totally different article. But let’s talk about some important things in this process. It is very difficult to find the right name for your application. The correct name should sound good and contain the main keyword. If your app is about language learning, it would be nice to include the words “language learning” in the app title. Thanks to this, you will win in search results. Take the time to get creative as this can solve a lot. The description of the features of your app should be catchy and understandable, and, of course, with the use of the keywords. Remember about screenshots, icons, etc. Make people want to install your product.
- Your app launch day should be top priority in your marketing strategy. Make as much noise as possible about your application. This is the day bloggers should love your app and start writing about it.
- Feedback is also very important. You can ask users who have used your app to give you valuable feedback. It will take a while, but it will definitely set you on the path to success.